
Briley recently got some new kicks thanks to a gift card from her great-grandmother Edna Mae. I have to share them because they are too cute and they fit feet that has some "fluff" on the top, as the sales lady at Stride Rite so sweetly called it.
Briley's feet used to be...umm...well, rather "fluffy" all over. Alright. Fine - they were just plain ol' fat. We found out they no longer measure wide, but we still have a hard time finding some that don't squeeze the top of her foot. And for the most part, cheap shoes just don't cut it.
So, I wouldn't recommend these if your kid can wear the $10 pair at Target, but if you're used to searching far and wide for shoes to fit your kid, this line call Morgan and Milo is at Stride Rite stores. Or just check out their website. Now that I know what size what Briley wears, I believe I'm going to order her some more.....
No comments:
Post a Comment